We are currently seeking a NQ Employment Solicitor to join a well established firm based in Slough. To be considered for this position, you will be newly qualified and have had some exposure to employment law within your training contract.
Working in the Employment team which is made up of four Solicitors, you will enjoy working in an incredibly fast paced environment whilst upkeeping an enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
Your main responsibities as an Employment Solicitor for the firm will include:
- Managing your own caseload of employment work including Settlement Agreements
- Acting for Claimants in litigated and non litigated matters
- Providing advice to Union Officers when required
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A valid clean Practicing Licence
- Previous exposure to employment litigation and varied Employment caseload
- Able to work with sensitivity, confidentiality and empathy
- Good grasp of IT skills such as use of MS Office and Solicitors' case management systems
A starting salary of £28,000-£30,000 is available and hours of work are 35 hours p/w Monday to Friday.
If you fit the above profile and are seeking a new opportunity or would like to hear more, please apply now and we will be in touch.