Northwest Region - circa 40k plus milage.
Are you ambitious? Do you want something else? Are you looking for new energy?
* Delivery of quality performance targets
* Establish and maintain relationship management with key external stakeholders.
* Support Company Directors in the delivery of strategic objectives. The Regional Support Manager will be expected to manage and/or support homes where there is a Manager's absence due to a vacancy, leave or sickness.
* They will support new Managers and Managers who are experiencing operational issues.
* in the absence of a Regional Manager, you will be expected to deputise for them.
Principal Role & Accountabilities:
* Conduct a detailed suite of quality audits of each Care Home, evaluating outcomes and performance against Key Performance targets.
* Develop action plans set to deliver sustained improvements against identified actions.
* Monitor progress of Service Improvement Plan and report any non-compliance/non-cooperation from Home staff to the Head of Governance.
* Assist in agreeing on standardisation of documentation and best practice
* Participate in Governance Meetings.
* Attend meetings as required to present audit results and discuss actions to address under performing homes.
* Assist the Company with the development of care related Policies and Procedures
* Active Registration with the NMC
* Registered General Nurse Qualification
* Post basic clinical qualification (teaching and assessing/Infection Control etc.)
We are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are, -
* Seeing the possibilities to make positive difference.
* Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity.
* Supporting rights, needs, choices and dreams.
* Being responsible, sustainable, and innovative in our work.