Up to 25k per annum
45 hours a week
Are you a warm, upbeat and friendly individual looking to work with children 0-5 years old in a fun and stimulating environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for nursery nurses to join a lovely nursery in Rhoose, Barry. This role will be fun and rewarding with no two days the same.
As a nursery nurse you will be expected to
- Provide a fun and stimulating programme of activities which are personalised to the children
- Update parents and carers of key children`s development and learning journeys all while keeping a record
- Support and liaise with family members and carers
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of work including but not limiting to training, parents` evenings, fund raising, monthly staff meetings, general housekeeping
- Have a consistent awareness of the individual needs of the children
- Ensure persons collecting the child is someone known and agreed to by the nursery and parents
- Have respect and adhere to all confidentiality
- Provide a high standard of support and care, looking after the physical, social, intellectual and emotional needs of the children
This is a full time position, working 45 hours a week.
You will have experience in childcare and preferably be qualified at a QCF level 3 in childcare or equivalent.
Welsh speaking is preferred but not essential.
If you think this fun and rewarding role is for you, contact Stacey at BS Social care.