A new position has arisen within one of our client's home. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working professional Nursery Nurse to join their hard working team. The right candidate is committed to ensuring that all children are receiving a rich and stimulating play experience that is appropriate to their age and development stage.
You will also be able to use your own initiative to cover the overall day-to-day duties in cases of the Room Leader absence.
- To promote high standards of quality within the nursery regarding the environment and resources for children, experiences offered to children and planning and record keeping.
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand and when necessary follow Safeguarding procedures.
- To promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualifying experience in a full day care
- Experience of leading and supporting staff teams to improve practice
- A childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- A sound knowledge of child development for children from birth to five years
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use computers and software packages
- A willingness to undertake further training
In return you will receive a competitive salary. If you like what you see please send your CV to; as well as calling Karen on 0208 6808183.