Do you have experience of the Private Say Nurseries sector and experience working with young children? Do you experience and knowledge of safeguarding practices? Have you had previous supervisory experience of Room Leader roles, Nursery Nurse, Early Years Practitioner or Early Years Foundation, if yes to all of the above then I would like to speak to you.
A Nursery in the West Wimbledon area is seeking an experienced full time Room Leader or Nursery Nurse Team Leader to join their team. You must love working with children and be highly committed to providing them with the very best care and stimulation. To provide high standards of childcare and education to include the monitoring and reviews of provision. This includes providing safe, caring environment to enable each individual child to develop to his/her own full potential. This role would suit someone from a school background who would like to take a next direction into a Nursery Nurse Team Leader role, or someone who has worked in a similar setting with potential to grow their knowledge and skills.
You will have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNED, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 equivalent Childcare qualification
- Broad relevant childcare experience - minimum of 1 year
- Experience of childcare & curriculum initiatives and experience of implementing the EYFS framework
- Good verbal and written communication
- Abilitiy to communicate with children and adults
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good professional attitude e.g. dress, conduct, flexibility and mutual respect for others as a passion to work with children
- Promote diversity without the setting and can work 40 hours a week
If you have the necessary skills and ability please contact Karen on 0208 680 8183 and send your CV .
BS Social Care work on a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please Don`t hesitate to get in touch.