NURSERY PRACTITIONER WANTED level 2 or level 3 !!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED !!
£18,000 per annum
40 hours a week
4 days a week
Hours: 7:15am - 6:15pm
We are seeking a Nursery Practitioner level 2 or level 3, to work within a nursery located in Haywards Heath, who will continue to build on their mission and EYFS.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children aged 6 weeks - 4 years.
The successful candidate will work within a team to create an enabling environment where children can develop and learn through play. You`ll use your existing skills, experience and passion for the children to be given the chance to enjoy exciting new learning experiences and activities.
- Supervise, observe, mentor and support children aged 6 weeks - 4 years
- Be responsible always for high standards of care and education
- Ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- To ensure that company safeguarding procedures are always upheld.
- Adhere to all company procedures and policies.
- Help to identify and support any children with additional needs and ensure that any agreed actions are fulfilled.
- Attend regular parent's evenings (quarterly), ad-hoc parent meetings as required and open days.
Skill, Qualification and experience:
- Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting as either a Room Leader or Nursery Practitioner (Desirable)
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role; Level 2 or level 3 - (Essential)
- Follow the EYFS Framework.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A salary £18,000
- In house training will be given
- Generous pension contribution.
- Full induction and training programme
- First Aid training
- Gain additional qualifications
- Accrued holiday
- Monthly staff rewards
- Annual pay review
- Career progression opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
If you feel you`re suitable for the role or just have a general enquiry, then please send your up to date CV to Kelly at BS Social Care: or contact me directly on 0208 918 1420.