Do you want to advance your career in childcare?
We are working with the UK`s leading childcare company, they are committed to providing exceptional care to young children and giving parents peace of mind.
The role is a phenomenal opportunity for a Qualified Early Years Educator to ensure that each and every child develops into a unique and happy individual that is healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
With excellent in-house training facilities and large scope for career progression, this is the role for people looking to develop and advance their career in childcare.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care so the children develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepare for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of the children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals to meet the needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- An enthusiastic and passionate dedication to childcare
- Level 3 qualification
- Excited by your own career development
- Great communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £7.10 - £8.13 per hour
- 40 hours a week
- Childcare provision with significant discounts
- Excellent in-house training
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- Retail discount schemes (Sainsbury`s, Marks + Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more!)
- Pension scheme
- confidential employee assistance programme
If this sounds like your next career move please contact Dan Armour on 0117 922 1130, or e-mail daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk, or just click Apply Now!