** Nursery Worker **
** £20,000 - £23,000 **
** Bristol **
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner looking to make a difference?
We are searching for Level 3 qualified early years workers in Bristol!
Responsibilities and Skills include
- Experience working in Nursery Setting or equivalent
- Knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted (desirable)
- Robust skills in Safeguarding the welfare of Children in your care
- Assisting with daily routine
- Assisting in activities, play and fun
- Role modelling
- Feeding and changing and helping with mealtime
- Partnership working with parents/Carers/other professionals
- Helping with the transition through Nursery into School and other educational settings
Salary starts £10.00 per hour
In return great benefit package includes
Excellent benefits package, includes:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Company closure between 24th December and 1st January (never work a Christmas again!)
- Fantastic training provided by the company including Paediatric First Aid, Behaviour Management, "Fire Marshal Training and Makaton.
- Career Progression
- Childcare discount
- £250 recommend a friend bonus for qualified staff
- Annual Salary Review
- Free company T-Shirts & Fleece
- Free lunch (when eaten with the children)
Does this look like you?
What you waiting for APPLY NOW or give Louise a call on 0117 9486300!!!!