We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Manager to join a government organisation at their Head Office based in North West London. Salary of £57,188.77 plus excellent benefits including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, bespoke company rewards scheme, cycle to work scheme and much more.
Your new role:
You will be directly managing two Senior Occupational Health Advisors as well as non-direct management of a further seven staff in the department, providing health and wellbeing support to around 5000 employees. You will assist in developing, implementing and maintaining policies, lead, develop and maintain the OH and wellbeing framework as well as ensuring the provision of support, training and advice to the organisation`s Managers. Your other responsibilities will include the management of outsourced suppliers, maintaining accurate and up to date records of cases, and providing analysis of information and trends for occupational health assurance.
- At least 5 years expertise in management of a team of health professionals and/or occupational health clinicians
- A Degree in a health related subject
- A Diploma in Occupational Health
- Current NMC registration with extensive post registration practice expertise
- Proven ability to deliver an efficient service and team building, collaborative leadership and achieving results as part of a team
- Expert negotiation, influential and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to provide support with a variety of situations
- Substantial occupation health and wellbeing knowledge including up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and best practice principles
Please note: To be considered for this role you must have worked and lived in the UK for the last 5 years and have not been outside of the UK for more than 6 months at a time during the last 5 years.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to join a large complex organisation where your expertise will really make a difference, please apply now and we will be in touch.