£24000 - £26000 per annum
15 days ago
Brook Street is working with our client in Antrim to recruit an Ocean Operations Administrator on a full-time permanent basis for their Road Freight department
- Liaise with customers ensuring that customer requests and queries are met and dealt with in accordance with a high level of customer service.
- Liaise with suppliers and service providers to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Maintain all relevant records on the company`s costing system, ensuring profit margins are maintained and accurately reported.
- Ensure all customers are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and submit all relevant paperwork, including, but not limited to, bills of lading, commercial invoices, NES declarations.
- Liaise with company finance department ensuring all sales and costing queries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure good filing and housekeeping of all associated paperwork.
- Carry out projects related to departmental responsibilities as and when directed by the departmental head.
- Maintain and update customer monitor sheets and web-based tracking systems.
- Prepare job files for customs clearance.
- Any other duties which can reasonably be required of the post holder in order to meet operational requirements.
- Experience of preparing and working with road freight documentation
- Effective communication skills.
- At least one year`s experience in European Road import/export operations
- At least one year`s experience in a customer service industry
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, internet, and e-mail
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and be a team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- At least one year`s experience in a customer service / logistics role -preferably with ocean export, import and EU road experience
- Practical experience of job costing systems. Experience of preparing and working with ocean / road freight documentation.
Salary for this role will start on depend on experience - 24-26k per annum
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link