Ocean Import Operator - Consolidation
Based in our Manchester location we are looking for candidates that are coming from the Ocean freight background. to join the Consolidation Team.
You will have previous experience in the transport of groupage shipments overseas, where Import and export sailings are offered to and from many worldwide ports on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with both customers and overseas agents
- General import enquiries (i.e. providing arrival details, handling split requests, etc)
- Quoting for and also arranging customs clearance and delivery
- Handling invoice queries
- Creating container load plans within CargoWise
- Handling Outturn Reports
- Handling FCL`s
- Arranging Releases
- Raising invoices and collecting any outstanding monies
- Previous experience within an Import Operator role
- IT literacy with a good working knowledge of a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office
- Adaptable to new working practices and embracing of company operating systems and procedures
- Confident communicator with good organisational skills
- Experience of Cargowise One (CW1) preferred
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days Holidays excluding Bank Holidays
- Excellent remuneration
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, (25,000 - £35,000)
I will look at candidates with as little as 1 year depending on that individual.
Call Emma on 07400 943043 OR email me your CV