An opportunity for a full-time Office Admin Assistant with exceptional attention to detail and a delightful telephone manner has arisen at this busy structural engineering firm based a few minutes` walk from Worthing town centre.
- Salary: £22,000pa depending on experience and suitability.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with an hour`s unpaid lunch break.
- Bonuses: regular bonuses in accordance with performance.
- 20 days` holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
- Answering the telephone, screening and forwarding incoming calls to the correct engineer.
- Audio typing reports, letters and emails.
- Printing, tagging and filing incoming and outgoing emails.
- Creating and managing project information on Dropbox.
- Creating invoices using Quickbooks.
- Taking card payments over the phone.
- Maintaining office stock levels.
- Arranging engineers` site visits as necessary.
- Previous experience working as a secretary/receptionist/administrative assistant.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner.
- Efficient worker and good at multi-tasking.
- Audio typing using a foot pedal.
- Good working knowledge of systems/software such as Word, Excel, and Gmail.
- Please apply with a covering letter outlining your suitability and previous experience.
- Appropriate candidates will be asked to come to the office for an interview and to complete an audio typing test (approx. 20 minutes).
Please note, due to a vulnerable employee we ask that you only attend an interview if you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
" Performance bonus
" Casual dress
" Company pension
" Cycle to work scheme
" Sick pay
" Monday to Friday
" Administrative & Receptionist: 2 years (preferred)