My client is a well established Manufacturing company based in Aldershot looking to recruit an exceptional and experienced Administrator.
The role of Sales Office Administrator has a wide range of customer facing responsibilities. You
will be the first point of contact working within the sales team and other areas of the business when required. You need to be calm, professional and have a personality that will assist in developing strong relationships with customers.
- Process existing customer's orders
- Monitor orders with Production Planner and acknowledge customers within the target of 48-hours from receipt of order
- Raise proforma invoices where necessary from in-house system
- Deal with existing customer enquiries, liaising where necessary with other departments and the Production team
- Complete various customer's progress chasing documents as required
- Liaise with customers with regard to order collections/deliveries and with courier companies
- Answer incoming calls and direct as necessary
- Monitor various email accounts including enquiries from Website and re-direct accordingly
- Report all new sales -related concerns to the Customer Services Manager
- Answer the front door entry system and ensure all visitors are appropriately administered
- Other general administrative duties e.g. post and filing, visitor's refreshments and organise lunches when required
- Arrange, travel, hotel, car hire etc. to support business travel as required
The Star Candidate
- Excellent customer relationship building abilities and understanding
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to be persuasive and procure buy-in from the business
- Good knowledge of different business functions
- Highly organised, with the ability to coordinate and delegate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time management with smart presentation
- Computer literate and awareness of web-based marketing and social media - MS Office &
- SAGE X3 or similar ERP software
- Proactive nature
- Willingness to learn
Working hours : 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday / 8am - 1pm Friday. Who doesn't like an early finish on a Friday :-)
If you are all of the above and more, then please apply now for an immediate interview.
Start date: ASAP.