***NEW, EXCITING PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE!!**
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator who has a passion for Arts and Music! You will have initiative, a high level of organisational skills, knowledge and experience using MS Office packages, a courteous and helpful manner and a professional working attitude. You must be a driver due to the rural location.
Your duties will include:
- Communication on behalf of the Director of Music to parents re: concerts, production, choral events etc
- Coordinating lessons, entering lessons, attendance checks, instrument stock take etc
- Ordering music and equipment for the department
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Organising scholarship meetings
- Providing support in the timetabling and administration
- Proof reading termly reports and more
Hours: This is a full time role - 37.5 hours per week, 08:30 to 17:00 but there will be a requirement for some out of hours working when there are productions or concerns on.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
If you would like to apply for this position then please send your CV across today