Our vibrant and innovative Halifax based client and looking for an Office Administrator to join their friendly team.
Based in contemporary office space in the centre of Halifax, our client is easy to reach on public transport and also offers parking onsite.
They need a savvy, bright and capable candidate to provide administrative support to the marketing department as well as providing general coordination and support to the wider office team.
A day in the life of this dynamic role will include:
- Providing adhoc administrative support the marketing team, creating presentations and proposals as well as keeping system information up to date
- Managing travel arrangements and appointments for staff
- Arranging meetings and coordinating office space
- Acting as first point of contact for telephone enquiries
- Liaising with suppliers and clients, relaying information and building relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to gain experience within an innovative company in a role that provides development and a friendly team environment.
We're looking for a candidate with experience within a coordination/administrative role. If you've managed diaries and worked in a fast paced, varied administrative role then we'd love to hear from you.
Our client offers a salary of £17,000 for this role, with excellent development opportunities.
The offices are located centrally in Halifax, great for public transport links.
If you'd be interested in finding out more and securing an interview - please apply online now!