Office Administrator / £19k - £24k
Brook Street are proud to be working with a well-established electrical and civil engineering company based near Fareham who specialise in providing services and solutions to the construction, utility and infrastructure sectors.
Our client is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and experienced office administrator to assist with the day-to-day operations of their expanding organisation.
Due to the semi-rural location of the client's office it will be essential for you to drive.
About the job:
Due to the varied nature of the role you will require a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will need to be pro-active and self-motivated if left to work independently. Customer service experience and skill is key as you will be required answer phones and deal with client's enquiries. In addition it is important to have good computer skills including a solid knowledge of general software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook and Sage.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Helping managers with the day to day running of the office
- Data entry - recording jobs in our system
- Printing of CAD drawings for engineers
- Editing and amending Excel spreadsheets
- Answering queries via telephone and e-mail
- Day to day accounting requirements: customer invoicing procedure, chasing overdue amounts and dealing with queries.
- Willing to be flexible and perform any additional tasks that may be required
- Manage emails and compose appropriate responses to queries, complaints and orders in a timely manner.
- Create and Update various internal databases
- To assist in all other aspects of the business as necessary.
Who's right for the job?
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated with the initiative to work to a high standard in a small close-knit team
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
- Proven IT/PC skills using MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to work and be able to demonstrate this
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good sense of humour
What's in it for you?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of between £18k and £23k per annum. You will get to work in a beautiful location with good facilities and all the benefits which will be discussed during interview stage.
Let's get started!
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Ben at Brook Street team on 02380 224139 or apply to send your CV.