My Bisley based client is seeking an experience administrator to join there fast paced and friendly team - due to location you do need to drive and have your own transport, this position will include some weekend work ( 5 days out of 7 per week on a rota basis).
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, excellent organisational skills and confident communication skills face to face and on the phone.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Conduct weekly random stock checks and act as the focal point for all range services procurement.
- Oversee quarterly stock management checks.
- Manage orders, sales and invoicing.
- Control of credit card and fuel card purchases.
- Conduct all range invoicing and chasing for payments.
- Manage CNC invoicing ensuring accuracy and confirmation of bookings in advance.
- Maintain equipment/vehicle holding register
- Maintain a record of equipment/vehicle maintenance costs.
- Maintain planned maintenance register and monitor mandatory equipment/vehicle testing.
- Maintain staff training and competency registers
- Maintenance of individual attendance sheets.
- Monitor holiday requests to ensure adequate resources at all times.
- Control/management of staff uniform orders.
- Maintain Health and Safety registers and documentation.
- Monitor Health and Safety DSE assessments.
- Maintain the Range Incident Report Register.Oversee and deconflict meeting/conference room bookings.
- Aid in recruitment processes to include advertising and scheduling interviews.
- Produce and maintain Markers pay sheet.
- Assist the Range Office and Planning and Allocation Coordinator where required.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today- interviews asap! Call Lisa on 01483 700 500.