We are currently working in partnership with a small, family style Finance company based in Dorking, seeking an Office Administrator to join them urgently on a full time permanent basis. This company are highly successful and mainly specialise in pensions and investment advice for businesses and individuals.
This Office Administrator job would suit someone looking to develop a long term career within financial services who has 1+ year history in an administration job. Alternatively, it would also suit someone with an extensive administration background, providing you are willing to complete menial tasks when required.
Your main responsibilities as an Office Administrator will include:
- Keeping the office neat and tidy
- General office administration
- Providing support on various projects
- Managing purchase orders
- Dealing with deliveries
- Emptying the dishwasher
- Amending documents and templates
- Send out marketing materials
Working in the financial services industry requires extremely high attention to detail, the ability to spot anomalies and make amendments when required. You should be naturally proud of presenting all work to the highest standard and comfortable working in a fairly controlled environment where you will receive extensive training on systems and databases prior to completing tasks.
To be considered for this Office Administrator job, you should have:
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confidence in MS Office and other programs/databases
- Some exposure to an office based environment
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- On site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Qualifying pension scheme
- Free handmade lunch 1-2 times a week
- Ongoing personal development, coaching and training
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for an Office Administrator job starting immediately, please apply now and we will be in touch. Please note interviews will be conducted in person (whilst following social distancing guidelines) and you will be expected to work in the office, which is large and open plan so allows for 2+ metre distance between you and colleagues.