My client is the head office for a leading Franchise network which provides the Operational Support for its store network, the office is a busy fast growing, dynamic, newly acquired office in Chertsey. Great opportunity to join a fast-growing business with scope to grow with the business.
- Preparing weekly reports and minutes for meetings
- Organising and filing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Maintaining and updating company records, folders and internal databases
- Liaising between stores and suppliers to arrange maintenance work
- Handling complaints in a timely manner, including logging and monitoring them daily.
- Processing online customer refunds
- Dealing with incoming post from stores & suppliers
- Monitor stores Daily Food Ordering and Weekly Drinks Orders
- Monitor Monthly Compliance tasks
- Out of Hours Operational Support (1 hour a week)
- An individual who has the ability to multi-task, but maintain accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office packages, ie; Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Be an extremely organised and ambitious individual with the ability and conviction to work to tight deadlines and go above and beyond
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Be able to adapt to demands and changes within the business and remain professional, focused, and motivated.
- Ideally have experience in customer service administration within a similar industry
- Be confident in making informed decisions that will positively impact the company
- Have the ability to problem solve independently.
- Be flexible.
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Must have GCSE English & Maths as a minimum
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be numerate
If this sounds of interest please send your cv today! Excellent benefits including free parking.