office Administrator - Immediate Start
A great opportunity as an Office Administrator for a bespoke manufacturing company based in Enfield.
As a growing family-led business, our client is looking for an office administrator to join our busy team, the company has a long-standing excellent reputation within the sector. We are ideally looking for a well organised, ambitious individual looking for a role that offers progression and development. This role will best suit someone who has experience in an Administrator/ Reception or Customer service background.
Your new role:
- Purchasing materials and services across the company.
- Compilation and submission of operations and maintenance files.
- Assisting in compliance management.
- Raising basic requests for information with customers and sending order confirmations to clients.
- Order progressing and updating clients on ongoing production schedules.
- Non-conformance reporting.
- Assisting in answering the telephones.
- General office administration duties.
- Supporting the Senior members of different divisions with day-to-day administration
- Minimum 1 experience within an office-based role.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Confident and professional telephone manner with excellent customer service skills
- The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic, and approachable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is a Permanent full-time role, Mon to Fri 7.30am to 4.30pm. Training will be provided & an opportunity to learn the trade and new skills. Accessible by public transport. £20k - £22k with benefits.
APPLY NOW OR CONTACT SHILPA FOR DETAILS 07483 919131