Salary - £25,000 to £30,000
Monday to Friday - 09.00am to 17.30pm
Location - Purley
Flexible Working - Minimum 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
My client, a fast expanding, reputable Insurance company based in Purley is looking for a bright, experienced Insurance Administrator to join their lively team delivering excellent administrative support in a fast-paced, new and spacious office environment.
We are keen to find an enthusiastic Insurance Administrator who will enhance and complete the growing team - Someone who is looking for a stable career with longevity!
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to build upon their insurance knowledge, working for a company with excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace. The right individual will get the opportunity to progress into more of an Account Handling type role, with more client contact and responsibilities for their own accounts.
You will be an integral member of the team utilising your administration, multitasking, organisation and communication skills when updating and reporting into your line manager.
You must have good time keeping, keen eye for detail and be able to work within a faced paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate -
- Good telephone manner and confident communicator
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team and independently.
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Great listening skills
- Ability to Organise and prioritise
- Thrive in demanding environment
- Strong administration skills
- Professional, efficient and proactive service, reflecting the brand
- Strong telephone manner
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel
- Good understanding of insurance policies.
Duties to be performed in the role will include -
- Answering incoming calls and customer queries
- Assisting with policy adjustments
- Helping prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Answering general queries
- Taking first notification of claims
- General administration
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you have at least one year's experience of working within a similar role within the insurance industry, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.