Amazing opportunity for an all round Office Assistant based in Central London.
Our client is one of the leading providers of serviced offices in the world!! With over 100 offices in Central London, you are given the opportunity to not only gain excellent working skills, but also build a career in an ever growing company.
You`ll be working in one of our extremely fast paced sites, supporting the Office Manager in providing professional customer service to our clients and any other guests.
Duties are (but not limited to):
- Dealing with all calls and emails regarding client issues and queries on hiring meeting rooms and other facilities
- Meet and greet company clients and directing them to the right location
- Schedule and book meeting rooms whilst up selling company services
- Assist with any paperwork and administrative tasks the manager needs help with
- Liaise with various contractors to fix building issues
- Maintain appearance of the office facilities
- Send invoices to clients
- Update client information and follow daily processes
This role requires someone who is an all rounder and wants to help with all duties to make the clients' experience perfect. Someone who is calm and collected and can resolve issues swiftly. In return, we will support your career and back you to achieve your ambitions within the company.
You must be bright, motivated, enthusiastic, customer focused and ambitious.
You will receive a salary of £19,000 per annum and have the opportunity to work flexible hours of 8am-5pm, 8:30am-5:30pm or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Benefits are 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please apply now with an up to date CV to be considered. Please note that as we are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client, you must attend an initial interview at Brook Street Covent Garden prior to any interviews with the client directly. You must also have proof of right to work in the UK and complete several basic assessments.