We are currently recruiting for 4 cleaners for our building in South London. There are night hours and day hours as followed; 7:30am - 5pm and evening work with the hours 5pm-9pm - Monday to Friday.
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
- Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishment's are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
- Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
- Ensure all employee responsibilities in the EMCOR Code of Conduct are complied with
- Comply with PPE Mandate and grooming standards policy at all times
- Adhere to terms and conditions of employment contract at all times
- Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
- Methodical and meticulous approach to work
There may be an opportunity for overtime working
20 days annual leave, Pension and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in any of these roles please apply directly and someone will be in contact.