Salary £22,000 - £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Display business ethics that uphold the interests of all our customers. Ensure all interactions with customers are focused on delivering a fair outcome, including having the right products for their needs. Comply with any specific responsibilities necessary for your role as outlined by your line manager
- Personal Assistant Support
- Support other members of staff when required
- Act as a first point of contact for both internal and external clients.
- Screen and respond to e-mails and telephone calls.
- Book meetings /Seminars / conferences by liaising with travel agents, facilities, or external vendors where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Experience of arranging travel plans and itineraries.
- Experience of minute/note taking in meetings.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic.
- Completes work to deadline
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Advanced in all Microsoft Office programs
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise.