Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast client to recruit an Office Facilities Assistant.
The role is full time and permanent and the candidate hired would be required to support the Facilities department in a wide variety of general administrative tasks ensuring excellent customer services are provided to the business.
- Provision of timely distribution and dispatch, of all outgoing and internal mail.
- Responsibility for all stationary requirements by the business and that they are maintained and ordered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all deliveries to the organisation are processed in line with company procedures.
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep all photocopiers.
- Assistance of timely, accurate and confidential administrative support to the Contract and Procurement Department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the organisation archive system.
- Provision of reception support when required
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to the company's corporate objectives.
- Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
- Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to complete a wide variety of tasks/challenges throughout the office.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Good IT Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach.
- The ability to manage time and staff expectations with regards to the delivery of the required service is essential.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic individual capable of performing a variety of hands on tasks - often within pre-determined time constraints - by way of service provision to the many departments within the organisation.
The salary for this role will start on £15,800
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. (37 hours per week).
If interested, please send CV via the apply link