My client is a long-established apprenticeships provider who is looking for an Business Support Manager to join their ever-growing team.
You'll be the go-to person within the office, working closely and being a key support to the senior management team. You will be a people person with the business needs at the fore font of your mind, driving change and helping support the company with student journey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance and continuous development of the administration team
- Ensuring outstanding administrative support across all areas of the business
- Providing professional support to the directors
- Continuous improvement of back-office processes and systems to increase efficiency and quality
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and legislation through robust management of health and safety processes, staff records and data protection
- Supporting HR and other business wide processes
- Supporting bids for new business
You will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Able to manage, develop and influence people
- Able to manage projects
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and able to effectively manage conflicting and competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Extensive administrative experience
- Experience of leadership and management of support services
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and bid management is desirable
- Professional approach
- Flexible with the ability to work around changing business needs
- Team player
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is a requirement of all roles as you may include sole supervision of young people or vulnerable adults
We are open to the commercial background that you come from so please contact us if this role is of interest and you are wanting to discuss in further detail.
If you can send your most update to date cv through or call and ask to speak to Emma M today on 0161 5032209.
We look forward to hearing from you.