Do you have experience and enjoy supporting your team/office? Looking to take the next step in your career? And has payroll and HR experience?
My Client are looking for an Office Manager to join their team who can not only support the office but to be able to mutli task in supporting the Managing Director as well.
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly organised, has exceptional communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment, driven and a self-motivated individual.
- Acting as a PA to the Managing Director
- Providing strong administrative skills
- Carrying out payroll and HR tasks
- Dealing with overseeing incoming and outgoing post
- Ordering and replenishing stationary
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliance
You will need:
- HR & Payroll experience
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
Role: Office Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Hours: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: £25,000-£27,000 (Depending on experience)
If you are interested in this position, apply today!