We are a family owned business operating Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Homes. Established in 2007 and expanding. We proudly operate care homes in England providing long and short term respite care for the Elderly.
Paying between £28,000 - £32,500, working from Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm. The benefits include 20 days holiday, bank holidays, social events including a summer ball, bbq and xmas party, plus we will pay for your parking.
To apply for this role, you will need the following previous experiences:
- Have an accounting background and reporting capabilities
- Proven experience as an Office manager / PA
- Educated to Degree level
- Knowledge of accounting
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Produce management reporting in the form of budgets, management accounts and certain KPIs
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Manage online and paper filing systems
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
Plus many more!