Have you got previous Office Management experience and are looking for a new role?
Can you manage a busy team effectively?
If so, then Brook Street have got the ideal role for you! We are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to work with our client based in central Nottingham on a hybrid working from home and on-site basis.
Role - Office Manager
Location - Nottingham
Hours - 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Pay - £23.77 per hour
Duration - 3 months with potential extension
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team of our established client, using their previous experience and knowledge to guide the Administration team ensuring effective working and office environment is maintained. This role is suited to a natural communicator who can effectively lead and solve problems, as well as being a key point of contact for other mangers in the organisation.
- Experience leading a team effectively and communicating with your team
- Comfortable liaising with Senior Management
- Working knowledge of budget management and basic level of financial spreadsheets
- Organised working style and work effectively to solve problems and ensure workload is completed efficiently
- Be a trusted member of the leadership team and an effective point of contact for the Administration team
- Manage budgets and ensure these are adhered to
- Oversee various projects as an effective leader
- Maintain a positive working environment for your team
This role will be based in Nottingham City Centre; however this role does offer a hybrid home and office working model. You will usually be expected to be in the office 2-3 days per week however this can change on occasion. The role is 35 hours per week with flexible start and finish times for the right candidate.
If you think you have the necessary qualities to take on this challenging role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity further.