£38000 - £45000 per annum
Fenchurch Street Branch
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working as an Office Manager in a busy office?
Are you available to start work ASAP?
Are you happy to work on a part-time 4-month contract?
Then look no further and check out this fresh new role!
Office Manager, based in Farringdon, London
- Location: Farringdon
- Start date: November 13th 2023
- Contract type: 30 hours a week, 6 hours each day Monday - Friday
- Salary: £38000 - £45000 per year
You would be responsible for the general operation of our office and is responsible for keeping our office running smoothly to make sure the work environment is taken care of and facilities representable and safe. You would also be responsible for ordering office supplies and to create and maintain good relations with suppliers, sponsors, external partners, and property owners and help with various daily duties that may occur.
Other duties will involve answering emails, greeting visitors, responsible for incoming and outgoing mail deliveries and other deliveries, alarm and key management, and overseeing our generic email for office and administrative support. Help with booking and planning internal events on a regular basis as well as supporting with administrative tasks.
- Purchasing office supplies such as paper, coffee, fruit, wine/beer, etc. whilst maintaining proper stock levels.
- Assisting with ordering items for business meetings and setting up meeting rooms/areas as requested.
- Set up for the monthly meeting - IT prep in the office & assisting with various admin tasks
- Main contact with our property owner & main contact with office suppliers and partners such as cleaning, recycling, and insurance company.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors into the office/candidates.
- Ensuring conference rooms are cleaned and prepared every morning with paper and pens.
- At least 1 year experience in office management
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR processes and financial management
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, then hit apply now!