Temp Office Manager Job in London
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE EDUCATION SECTOR
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as an experienced office manager in South East London. This individual will be someone who enjoys working with young people and is able to join ASAP, on a temporary contract.
- To be responsible for the management of the office;
- To be responsible for overseeing the financial administration;
- To be responsible for the HR administration;
- To be responsible for the data management
- To be responsible for the health and safety management.
- To provide PA and secretarial support
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the office and team members.
- Leadership and Management of Office Staff
- Must have experience working within a school environment and managing a small team.
- Must have DBS
- Several years' experience working in an office environment at senior level.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of using Bromcom or other MIS
- Experience of working with the general public.
- Experience of using, maintaining and developing administrative systems.
NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification or experience in a relevant discipline.
Please apply ONLY if you fit the requirements above and are comfortable working on-site and I will be in touch with you.