Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client in Enniskillen with the recruitment of an experienced Office / Transport Manager
The purpose of the job will be to plan, co-ordinate and control the energy office activities to ensure that all customer's orders are delivered in an efficient and timely manner, and that all queries and any complaints are dealt with to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
Provide support to the field sales team and marketing team to make outbound calls, process invoicing, price changes and other customer communications. and control the activities of the customer support and scheduling functions within the company to maintain and enhance customer relationships and ensure commercial targets are achieved.
Provide efficient management and support to the team, specifically in the planning and scheduling of deliveries of pellets with on time deliveries to our customers, meeting agreed service levels.
Responsible for ensuring all key tasks within the associated processes are completed in a timely manner as per business requirements.
Higher level qualification / bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline and/or a minimum of 5 year's experience in the following:
* Logistics; specifically, in the scheduling and routing of customer deliveries
* Customer service: with both Business to Business and business to customer environments
* Minimum 3 years Supervisory experience
* In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
* Current with relevant technology trends and applications
* Proficiency in MS Office applications
* Ability to learn product knowledge
* Ability to motivate, train & coach your team
CPC (Certificate Professional Competence) in Transport (Road Haulage)
Salary will be circa 30-35k per annum
Please send CV via the link