Our Client at Ofsted have an exciting opportunity available for an Inspection Support Administrator, responsible for supporting Managers and the inspection work force, as well as Administration duties.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education and children services. Hundreds of inspections are carried out throughout the UK at services that care for Children and young people, and services providing Education, these results are then published.
The team works closely with Directors and inspectors providing efficient administrative support and other inspection related activity, enabling them to fulfil their roles and responsibilities.
You will be required to work in accordance with Ofsted`s policies and procedures whilst contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of the inspection process.
The ideal Candidate will:
1. Have Knowledge and experience of high-quality administrative support in a fast-paced office environment, following set processes and procedures whilst delivering against Targets.
2. Ability to Collaborate and partner with others to create a trusting and professional working relationship.
3. Building Capability for All, having a strong focus on continuous learning for oneself and others.
4. Managing a quality service, striving to improve a service and taking account of a customer`s requirements and needs.
5. Delivering at pace, working towards agreed goals and targets.
The hourly rate starts at £8.36/hr for the first 12 weeks then increases to £10.97/hr thereafter.
If you think you meet the above criteria and can be part of a fast-paced proactive team, please apply or by submitting your CV .