Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Online Customer Services Advisor to work at there headoffice in St Albans. No two queries are ever the same, so you'll need to be quick thinking, hardworking and keen to do your best at all times. Just like in stores, building relationships with online customers is very important for them, so while you'll always be polite and professional, you'll show the charisma, interest and energy needed to establish a true connection with them.
- Delivering an excellent customer experience via email or over live chat service.
- Responding to variety of queries from reviewing orders, chasing shipments or advising on different products
- Taking full ownership of enquiries, doing your very best to resolve them not only in the quickest way, but also the best way possible
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the highest attention to detail
- Computer literate
- You'll thrive under pressure, managing your time well and able to juggle multiple customers at any one time
- Your can-do attitude will mean that you're a quick learner and have bucket loads of energy
- You'll have enough confidence to make real-time decisions and think outside the box
- A genuine passion to always improve the online customer experience
Hours: Mon - Thurs, 09:00 - 17:00
Please note this is a temporary role on an initial three-month period.
If you meet the required criteria and are available to start immediately, apply today