I am recruiting for an Online Marketing Executive; my client is offering a negotiable salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience and flexible working (office/remote)
As a specialised Online Marketing Executive, you will be contributing to the development and management of the clients online marketing strategy in order to support and achieve overall sales targets. Focussing on online marketing you will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective online campaigns, content plans and SEO campaigns, you will ensure best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach, engagement and ROI.
You will need to have solid online marketing experience, ideally in a technical environment. The office is based near Worcester city centre but there is the option to split your week between office and remote.
A leading business within IT services, they offer a wide range of different services with an exceptional support network for their customers.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Daily planning and provisioning of all email marketing and online campaigns
- Regularly tracking and reporting on the performance of online marketing campaigns and ROI performance.
- Ensuring consistent quality of all online communication for alignment with corporate branding and legal requirements.
- Ensuring all marketing activities deliver a positive ROI in line with company's revenue and market share targets.
- Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence and monitoring competitors' online marketing activities.
- Keeping up to date with new digital marketing trends and innovations and identifying new online opportunities for the company's future marketing plans.
- Develop and implement a successful online media strategy on all the major platforms
- Ensure all work is completed on time, to budget and to the expected standard
- Manage SEM campaigns in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Daily management of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Media Ads for multiple clients.
- Produce relevant, high-quality content to engage with and influence target audiences
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting using Google Analytics and similar programs
- 2+ years online marketing experience
- Experience and knowledge of SEO
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to generate innovative marketing and promotional concepts and implement them with the other business teams
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Strong commercial acumen
- Understanding of online promotions
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good understanding of email marketing
- Effective presentation and communication ability
- Great collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and focused nature with a keen eye for detail
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £28,000 annual salary
- 37.5 hours, flexible working with option of home and office split
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (opportunity to purchase additional holiday)
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
- Company Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Relaxed working environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***