Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a On-site Recruiter. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the on site health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
What is a typical day of a On-site Recruiter:
- Creating and delivering a proactive, innovative candidate sourcing strategy for CEE
- Developing and implementing campus engagement strategy
- Executing and engaging company presentations and other targeted activities that drive interest in Graduate and Intern roles
- Attracting, tracking, reporting and closing on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfil hiring needs
- Delivering excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Evaluating entry level candidate strengths and match candidate interests and talents with the companies hiring needs through interviews and assessment centres
- Developing visibility and build relationships with key university stakeholder to successful implement campus engagement strategy
- Understanding local legal situation with regard to contracts
On-site Recruiter Requirements:
- BS / BA degree or equivalent is required.
- Account or program management experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in creating candidate pipelines with a proven track record of hiring success.
- Experience in delivering results through influencing indirect working groups with effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritise, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
Deadline for applications: Monday 12th August at 3:00pm