Our client is a lovely Lloyds brokers and they are recruiting for an experienced Open Market Technician to join them when we come out of lockdown!!
Based in the Fenchurch St/ Tower Hill area you will be joining their North American Property team and they need someone with at least 2 years experience in North American Property within another Lloyds brokers.
This is a very busy role so they need someone who is used to having quite a heavy workload with a personable can-do attitude
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Producing firm orders for Brokers - Open Market MRC's, MRC Endorsements, Declarations off of In-House Binders (currently just one at the moment), certificates and endorsements, Lineslips, occasionally policies and any other Insurance Broker documentation as required.
- Drafting of wordings / policy forms for North American property coverages for inclusion in MRC's as required. Obtaining underwriter agreement to wordings occasionally required.
- Entering Data onto the Global system.
- Processing Premiums.
- Mailing out of Contract of Insurances, Certificates, Debit Notes, Withholding Statements, the occasional policy.
- Signing of premium to Xchanging.
They mainly use the 'Global' insurance system and ideally would like someone with this experience but are happy to train for the right person
So if you are looking for the next step in your career and have this experience then please apply today
£30-33000 plus excellent benefits