We have an opportunity for 3 Commercial Operations Assistant to join our client
NHS Digital. These are long-term temporary roles to start asap
If you have experience of working within a commercial environment, managing an email inbox and able to work on your own initiative, then this may be the role for you
- Location: Working from home but then a hybrid model will be introduced where you will work some days in the office and some days at home - the office will be based in Leeds City Centre - LS1 so ideally you can travel into the office when required
- Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - flexible hours between 8-6
- Assignment length: Until end of March 2022 (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- Salary: £11.20 per hour
NHS Digital are the national information and technology partner to the health and social care system using digital technology to transform the NHS and social care.
Working as part of the Commercial Operations Team, the requirement is for Commercial process administration support. Which will include, but not limited to; Day to day managing of a busy mailbox, ensuring all emails are dealt with in a timely manner and adhering to SLAs. Following a strict process and workflow; understanding the email requirement, checking documents, data entry, and email and verbal communication with other team members and stakeholders of varying different levels.
There will be a requirement to provide support to other members of the Commercial Operations team and wider Commercial function. Working with other team members as appropriate to ensure that all Commercial Operations work is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have the following skills or experiences
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and MS Excel, Outlook, Teams
- * Excellent organisational and planning skills
- * Process driven, following strict workflow patterns
- * Good verbal and written communication skills with all levels of team members and stakeholders
- * Awareness of the commercial lifecycle
- * Some experience of dealing with highly confidential & sensitive data
- * Able to analyse data and demonstrate attention to detail
- * Ability to work on initiative & with minimum direct supervision
- * Able to work from home
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself