We are currently hiring for an Operations Administrator to join a busy head office based in Chertsey. This fantastic company manage a franchise of food retail stores across the UK and they provide the operational support for the store network. You'll be joining a busy, fast growing and dynamic working environment where no two days are the same. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing business with further scope to develop with the organisation as it grows further.
**Please note due to location a driver would be preferred**
What will your working week look like?
- Preparing weekly reports and minutes for meetings
- Organising and filing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Maintaining and updating company records, folders and internal databases
- Liaising between stores and suppliers to arrange maintenance work
- Handling complaints in a timely manner, including logging and monitoring them daily.
- Processing online customer refunds
- Dealing with incoming post from stores & suppliers
- Monitor stores Daily Food Ordering and Weekly Drinks Orders
- Monitor Monthly Compliance tasks
- Out of Hours Operational Support (1 hour a week)
What skills should you have?
- Ability to multi-task, but maintain accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office packages, ie; Outlook, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Be an extremely organised and ambitious individual with the ability and conviction to work to tight deadlines and go above and beyond
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Be able to adapt to demands and changes within the business and remain professional, focused, and motivated.
- Ideally have experience in customer service administration within a similar industry
- Be confident in making informed decisions that will positively impact the company
- Have the ability to problem solve independently.
- Be flexible.
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- GCSE English & Maths as a minimum
- Personable with excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and must be numerate
If this sounds of interest please apply now! An immediate start is available for the right person so don't delay!