*** Operations Administrator ***
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm
Salary: £20092 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Operation Administrator to join a great team within the Education sector.
The post is concerned with the delivery of a front-facing support service and behind the scenes administrative support, playing an integral role in delivering an excellent customer and administrative service. The post holder will be expected to work effectively and pro-actively without constant supervision. An essential part of the role will be to support the Campus in its front of house and administrative needs. In order to deliver an effective customer focused service, flexibility in terms of work, and team support will be vital. The post holder will need to be focused on delivering high quality standards in service and will be expected to have sound knowledge of processes and procedures relating to the Campus' administration.
The post holder will be responsible for recording, monitoring and following up of incoming requirements received in person, by phone or electronically and either deal with them or forward them on to the relevant persons. The post holder will be expected to respond to routine enquiries and requests for information independently. The post holder will further be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks.
Essential Person Specification
- Previous experience in providing high quality administrative support
- Evidence of providing high quality customer service
- Ability to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to apply attention to detail
- IT literate possessing knowledge of Microsoft Office packages inc. experience of using these programs in a working environment
- Experience of dealing with difficult and high pressure situations
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised
- Demonstrates respect for a diverse range of people and recognises the importance of building sound working relationships
- Recognises the need for and demonstrate appropriate confidentiality
- Prepared to work flexibly, including traveling between sites/locations when required
- Adopts a positive approach to personal learning and development
Desirable Person Specification
- Previous experience of working in Higher Education
- Previous experience of supporting disabled students in a higher education context
- Previous experience of switch board and reception service
- Previous experience of processing mail
- Previous experience of administrating supplier and customer invoices and purchase orders
- Educated to HND standard or equivalent
If you match the essential person specification, then please apply today or call Grace on 0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***