ARE YOU DEGREE EDUCATED AND INTERESTED IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY?
My client is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team. You will be a part of the client data team. This department is responsible for account set ups and liaising with clients on account queries, both telephone and email correspondence.
Your duties will include:
1. Provide a high quality telephone account opening service for certificated accounts delivering a professional first impression of our company.
2. Deal with a wide range of client telephone calls and emails that include providing general account information to new applicants and client queries relating to online access.
3. Perform Data verification for all new clients to ensure compliance with Know Your Client/Anti Money Laundering Regulations.
4. Ensure all relevant regulatory controls and procedures are diligently employed and observed including FCA, Inland Revenue and in particular, CASS requirements.
5. Contact online applicants that fail our electronic verification check within one business day of their application to try and resolve the reason why they have failed (i.e. date of birth/address inconsistencies).
6. Open new client accounts within our system by either uploading or accurately inputting the clients details needed to ensure that our system processes the client's application successfully.
7. Maintain and update existing client accounts including inputting names, addresses, client bank details, online access etc onto computerised systems, making amendments where necessary.
8. Carry out client instructions with regard to Direct Debit uploading, setup and payment files within the agreed timescales.
9. Deal with postal and/or email correspondence in a timely and courteous manner.
10. Provide first class technical assistance to all Clients covering our full range of investment wrappers. Monitor new ISA accounts to ensure an initial subscription has been made within 28 days adhering to HMRC rules.
11. Dispatch US Tax Documentation to Clients that wish to deal in US Stocks and ensure that sufficient quantities of literature covering Jarvis products are available for any prospective clients.
If you have the right skills and experience and are interested in this position then please apply today!