Salary: Competitive + Quarterly bonus
Shifts: Mon-Fri 09:00-17:30
Location: Barton Upon Humber DN18
The team behind Wren Kitchens have been an industry leader in kitchen manufacturing for both the UK and US markets for more than half a century and has now become the UK's fastest-growing designer, manufacturer, and retailer of fully assembled kitchen cabinets.
Wren already have over 105 showrooms across the UK, 2 in the USA with a further 2 opening this year and an exciting expansion plan over the coming years! Wren is a privately owned, family-run business, which is passionate about kitchens and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Wren's success has led to rapid growth in 2021/ 21, seeing them expand massively. As their growth continues, they are now recruitment for an Operations Assistant to join them on this exciting journey and play a critical part in their ongoing success!
As an Operations Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- IT/ administration tasks to support the day to day running of the department
- Coordinating IT events such as innovation days, guest speaker events, recruitment events & much more
- Manage & report on the department rota
- Report on HR processes across the department
- Support with employee performance reports
- Coordinate and manage the on-boarding journey for all new Wren IT employees
- Manage the leaver interview process
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical thinking
- The ability to work with key stakeholders at all levels from across the business
- Experience in previous events coordination roles would be advantageous
In return for your services, you will have access to the following:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Free on site parking.
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
If you feel you are suitable candidate for the role, please apply now or call us on 01482 699100