Opportunity for working for a successful global integrated transportation company as a operation co-ordinator . The ideal candidate would have extensive co-ordination experience within shipping or containers.
Our client is a is a leading global provider of integrated transportation, storage and distribution solutions for chemicals and other bulk-liquid products.
They are currently seeking an experienced construction operation co-ordinator based in Romford.
Daily duties will include -
* Register required data in Vendor Booking List, in order for Equipment coordinator to review Vendor and update planning. Ensure that Vendor instructions are accurate and communicated in time.
* Update the system accordingly and in a timely manner. Ensure that all Transport Documentation (Bill of Lading / Customs Documentation) is dealt with accurately and according to regulations.
* Manage day-to-day operational emergencies in your area and inform Operations Supervisor of any serious incidents;
* Identify and address supplier problems and generate alternative solutions when necessary in the area of your control.
* Ensures all operational non-conformances for vendors/suppliers are dealt with in a timely and professional manner;
* Assist accounting and General Manager with accounts receivable problems on customers within his area of responsibility;
* Ensure that specific accounting instructions and agreements with customers are properly communicated and implemented within the company
* Maintain Customer related information in Customer Profiles
* Ensure companies billing procedures are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
Experience dealing with coordination of containers or within shipping
A good understanding of IS0 9001
Good with all Microsoft packages
£28,000 per annum - Superb benefits - uptp 10% pension that is match by company, gym membership,
Please send CV