Operations Manager needed for a well-established Finance and Investment Firm in Bristol!
£30,000 - £35,000
Full-time and permanent position
- Knowledge of Adviser Office, Maintenance of the back-office system
- Experience in a similar role
- Able to work with a broad range of stakeholders
- Leadership skills and Strong communication skills to influence and persuade at all levels
- Able to motivate your team
- Experience in PRINCE, ITIL, OGC MSP
- Project delivery
- Quality of client`s "customers" experience
- Managements Controls (timely completion of audits etc)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager that will be based in Bristol with some travel to the Chelmsford office. To be considered for this role it is essential that you have working knowledge of Advisor Office as this will be used around the back-office system. This is a full-time permanent role where you will be reporting to the financial planning director.
The Operations Manager has primary responsibilities for the provision of administrations services. The role holder will contribute to the company`s Strategy and to the development of multiple client delivery strategies and ensure delivery within SLAs.
If you are interested in this role, then please do APPLY NOW or send your CV