Back to Search Results

Operations Manager

  • Location:

    Docklands, London

  • Sector:

    Engineering

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £55000 - £60000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Selina

  • Contact email:

    croydon.web@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    LSB/751074_1539633266

  • Published:

    28 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    14/11/2018

  • Startdate:

    05/11/18

Job Description

Experienced Operations Manager required for an M&E and passive fire services company.

Must have experience working in an operations management role for a similar company (mobile engineers and project work).

Current company turnover approx £5m so ideal candidate would have experience working for a similar size/larger company.

80% of work in London and remaining 20% national.

Approx split between project work and servicing work is 60/40.

Role is office based (East London) and candidate will manage an office team of 5 made up of scheduling, procurement, HR (time sheets) & technical. Working with these teams you will be expected to successfully deliver every live job from beginning to end in a detailed processed manner.

They will also manage directly & indirectly sub-contractors and in-house engineers of approx 40 (sometimes more or less dependent on current projects).

Must have experience and willing to learn in-depth CRM systems as the Business is entirely run from SalesForce & Field Service Lightning. This system has been tailored to suit our needs including dashboards and powerful reporting which is used for every aspect of our work including task management, cases, scheduling, client sign off and internal communication.

Role will also involve a H&S element (working with our H&S manager), job costing (working with our finance dept.) and process management.

Candidate must have the following:

o Minimum 5 years experience in a operations management role.
o Technical ability either in M&E or passive fire and a willing to learn new services.
o Management qualification such as business diploma or management course.
o Technical qualifications such as BM Trada, F-Gas or 17th Edition desirable.
o H&S qualification such as IOSH.
o Experience with CRM systems such as SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics.
o Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & SharePoint.
o Fleet & equipment management experience.


W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire today

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now