Location - Warrington
Pay rate: £8.77
Hours: Monday - Thursday (9am - 5pm) & Friday (9am - 4:45pm) 30 minutes for lunch each day.
* Managing the installation of windows, doors, roofs and guttering from initial booking through to payment
* Contacting customers to book installation dates for products, answering any product queries and outlining the customers' responsibilities
* Liasing with approved subcontractors to arrange scaffolding and asbestos removal
* Obtaining quotations and raising purchase orders
* Running excel reports from an inhouse system to check stock levels and delivery timescales
* Ordering replacement goods from factories for stock that has failed quality control or has been damaged
* Answering aftercare queries and booking any required rectification work
* Dealing with all customer complaints
* General administration
The ideal candidate must be confident on the telephone, resilient and be very organised.
This is a temp to perm role after 12 weeks.