Brook Street delighted to be assisting out client in Newtownabbey to recruit an Shipping Operations Agent.
Duties will involve
* Working in the office covering sea and road freight
* Receive and update pre-alerts in a timely manner; issue shipment alerts
* Track and Trace ocean export shipments
* File customers` Customs documents
* Receive shipment bookings from other offices and process manifest.
* Process documents and issue arrival notices timely and accurately
* Complete shipment inter branch accounting timely and accurately
* Taking bookings and giving quotes
* Dealing with customer queries
* Processing orders
For the role candidates will need to have at least three years experience within a shipping / logistics.
You will also need to have a high level of computer literacy and customer service experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your career with one of the world`s most reputable transport companies. You will join a global brand and become part of a successful team.
Salary would be dependent on background - £28-30K per annum
Please send the CV via the link