Operations Manager - £30,000 DOE
Do you have strong management experience within the cleaning industry?
My client is looking for a full time Operations Manager to join their team as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of Operations Manager with one the South's leading specialists in the Cleaning and Hygiene Industry. They are run by their founders and provide all their staff with vigorous, ongoing training to give their employees the skills and tools necessary to be successful. They believe that Customer Service should be at the forefront of everything they do and the customer satisfaction is the most important part of the job.
Who's right for the job?
The job will be fast paced from the get go, where you will need to be organised, honest and flexible to be able to accommodate the hours of the job. You will need to have an exceptional knowledge within the cleaning industry and have previously worked a similar role for a minimum of 2 years. The main goal of the Operations Manager is to ensure the smooth running of contracts within your given area, liaising with both customers and cleaners to provide the highest standard of workmanship. You must be flexible with your working hours to be able to accommodate the demands of the contracts; this includes early mornings, evenings and weekends. Still interested? Keep reading…
Main responsibilities of the role;
- To ensure that all of our contracts receive the highest standard of customer care that we can provide and that the sites are covered at all times including sick and holiday cover.
- To be aware and understand all aspects of safe working practices within the cleaning industry.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of
- To understand and able to induct all new cleaning staff to the strict guidelines set of BICSc Standard.
- To at all times present a courteous, polite and professional demeanour on all of our sites.
- To have a flexible approach to your working hours and to understand that we are a customer driven organisation, so that you will be required to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as standard.
- You may be occasionally asked to cover a site; this will be only if all other avenues have been explored.
- Communicate any issues, queries or problems that our customers raise, that you cannot resolve yourself to the correct office personnel, in able for the matter to be assessed.
- To ensure that the cleanliness of your vehicle is of the highest standard, and that sufficient and correct supplies are maintained.
- Be responsible for any security keys, fobs or alarm codes that are in your care.
- To be able to handle all aspects of both disciplining and praising staff.
- To be able to deal in a positive fashion with any issues that may arise using your own initiative
- Recruit and induct new staff members to strict guidelines
- Be responsible for completing your Quality audits each month (essential)
Requirements of the role;
- Someone who can maintain an excellent level of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
- Some who can maintain a current and clean driving license.
- Someone who has previous experience within a similar role in the cleaning industry (2 years preferred)
- Someone polite, well-mannered and able to demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Someone able to work flexible hours throughout the week/ weekend as required by the job.
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of £30,000, depending on experience. Working hours are flexible across the week and will require someone who is able to start early and finish late at short notice. They also offer a company vehicle as the role will require you to visit clients and customers often, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and electricals including phone will be provided too! Sound good?
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .