A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established business as an Operations Supervisor, reporting directly into Senior Management & Directors. The successful candidate will be responsible for direct management of the administration & customer service team.
- Supervise the Customer Services Administration team working closely with management & Director
- Monitor and action responses to incoming requests within time scales accordingly
- Brief the team to ensure everyone understands priorities and are on track to achieve targets set.
- Carry out performance appraisal discussions at regular intervals to monitor progress.
- Providing regular training to the Administration team to maximise their performance and help them take on new tasks and use new systems.
- Monitor customer service standards and set appropriate targets to meet customer demand.
- Monitor work in progress working closely with managers and the director.
- Ensure parts are ordered as required recorded on company software for audit trail
- Liaising with customers to schedule appointments for engineer's attendance working with managers.
- To cover for the Customer Service Administrator, as required.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers and staff at all times.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of the company products and services in order to engage with customer.
- Responding promptly to customer questions and queries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Relaying to, and working closely with engineer teams and admin team
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Customer service management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Great IT skills
- Numeracy & literacy skills
Please apply now!