This is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement & Operations Support Manager to join a market-leading Commercial Cleaning Company based in London. The person will be responsible for supplying the "tools" to the Operations team to enable them to concentrate on delivering fantastic client experience. These "tools" consist of items such as: vehicles, fuel cards, mobile phones, site based phones, biometric devices, cleaning materials and consumables, PAT tested site based equipment.
The person will be managing the Workshop Team, Storeroom and Mobile Support Technician.
The person will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the building.
We have a fairly small and limited supply chain and the person will be responsible for ensuring that all suppliers and sub-contractors are managed and measured to ensure we are getting best in class to enable us to exceed client expectations.
Operations Support - Vehicles
- Front-line responsibility for fleet management, liaising with fleet management supplier and motor insurance suppliers as necessary
- Enforce fleet policy and procedures
- Manage administration of parking fees, fuel cards and traffic fines
- Ensure all MOT's/Services are completed on time and records updated
- Manage the condition of vehicles and ensure accident reporting and repairs are carried out in a timely fashion
- Sale of owned vehicles as and when required
- Escalate misuse of vehicles to Divisional Directors
- Produce monthly reports
Operations Support - Cleaning Equipment & Materials
- Ensure that correct and working equipment is available at over 350 operational sites across the London area
- Manage and assist the workload of the workshop team: repairs of machines, inventory and management of the store room including disposal of end-of-life machinery
- Management of the mobile support technician, scheduling of jobs and route planning
- Optimise utilisation of site equipment (minimise downtime, maximise on-site utilisation)
- PAT testing of all equipment (legal requirement) - manage the schedule and ensure it is adhered to.
- Ensure the portal for the materials supplier is up to date for budgets, product availability, access permissions, etc
- Produce regular and insightful inventory reports
Operations Support - Mobile Phones, Site Based Phones & Biometric Devices
- Ensure that all sites have a working biometric device and telephone to record time and attendance
- Resolve faulty devices or signal issues promptly and effectively
- Manage and run asset register
- Manage the mobile phone contract
- Procurement of goods and services to support Operations- take ownership and become a trusted source of insight and solutions
- Develop detailed market knowledge to drive service quality, innovation and cost savings
- Management of supplier contracts
- Carry out market testing and benchmarking to ensure best price achieved
- Provide support to Operations Managers to scope contract requirements
- Develop and implement SLA's (Service Level Agreements) and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) for individual supplier contracts
- Deliver value beyond just the numbers by making the most of your supplier and stakeholder relationships.
- Take an agile and innovative approach to problem solving and project delivery
Head Office Maintenance & Upkeep
- Arranging maintenance of our beautiful head office property including handyman jobs, external cleaning, desk moves, cabling, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Can do attitude
- People person
- Experience dealing with supplier contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy with proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Inquisitive problem solving mind with good general administration, planning, organising and time management skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships both externally and internally
- Good attention to detail.